- We do not perform any type of mold repairs, (remediation) which eliminates any conflict of interest.
- We use state-of-the-art moisture detection equipment that can “Detect” moisture into virtually any building material, giving us a complete picture of any potential problem.
- We use a 3rd party (EMSL) accredited microbiology laboratory for the analysis of all samples. This is the best method of obtaining the highest accuracy compared to other companies that offer "on the spot" analysis (by less qualified individuals).
- Our turn around is fast and we typically will provide you with the analysis within 2-3 business days. This way you will quickly know the type of all mold/fungal concentration within your indoor living or working environment.
- The most important objective for us, if a contamination is found, is to Recommend Solutions for Repairs and to LOCATE AS POSSIBLE THE MOISTURE SOURCE. We are there to help solve your potential indoor air quality problems.
Important Facts About Mold Remediation - Do Not be Fooled by False Promises. See my Report - Click Link Below.